Thursday, December 26, 2013

My current style inspiration! IU (Lee Ji Eun) in Pretty man/Bel Ami (yippeun namja / yebbeun namja)

Currently I find IU so so cute. Especially in short bob hairstyle which coincidentally enough, we are having almost the same hairstyle. Although mine has grown out A LOT and i ain't planning to cut it back short as I have so much styles i want to be styling myself in ever since I work in a hair salon. Having short hair is not helping as i have had so much inspiration to do so many hairstyles and my medium length does help just a little and having short hair just limiting my choice on hair styling. 


So on this very Merry Christmas Day, I decided to be inspired to recreate the look of Kim Bo Tong (IU) on myself as I really love how she look so cute in every scene and episode of Pretty Man! I just couldn't get over how attractively cute she is! So let me show you my recreated look of Kim Bo Tong! 



I did not edit it to let you see the real deal of the makeup and hair that I did! Overall I'm very happy with the results! And also currently i am really into korean makeup styles as I have asian eyes and kpop makeup is more suitable for my eye shape. 


Just a short update on my blog as it is quite dead! HAHAHA!

Signing off,
Joey Tan
XOXO!! 

Wishing you guys A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!! <3

Also check out my current song cover!!

Stay by Rihanna! <3 And please like and subscribe if you want me to make more cover or any request!! Much love and hugs from me!! 



1 comment: